| || |
Firemonkey articles :
- FireMonkey Architecture : the basic tComponent <- tFmxObject <- Fmx.tControl <- tStyledControl hierarchy.
Firemonkey UML Class diagram, and short feature description.
- FireMonkey Styles changing styles for all or for
some components, the Style Designer, content of a .STYLE file, setting then StyleLookup property, predefined styles.
- FireMonkey Animations tutorial : selecting the Property to animate, the start and end
values, the interpolation law, the speed and repetition. 3d animations. Vcl or FireMonkey ? (in French)
- Delphi XE2
LiveBindings Tutorial : how to setup the SourceComponent and the ControlComponent and expression, tBindingsList, the bindings Editor, using several sources with tBindingScope, building bindings by code,
LiveBindings and databases. Far more flexible than the Vcl db_xxx, but with the risks of late binding (in French)
- Delphi LiveBindings Spelunking : analysis of the architecture of the Delphi LiveBindings : how the
tBindingExpression compiles a String expression to build an environment referencing objects which can be evaluated to fill component properties. Dump of the pseudo code and UML Class Diagram of the LiveBinding architecture
- Simple FireMonkey Object Inspector : building a FireMonkey Object Inspector which presents the
components of the Form and displays their property names an values and allows the user to modify them at runtime
- FireMonkey Style Explorer : create
tFmxObjects from their class name, create their default style, display their child style herarchy in a tTreeView, present each style element in an Object Inspector which can be used to change the property values.