Here are some tools, with downloadable source code:
- .Dfm binary to Txt converter : convert all the .DFM in binary format to their ASCII format
- A .DFM Parser : this utility parses the Delphi .DFM file, building a tree representation, which is the first step for transforming the content of a tForm
- The ColiGet Full Text Searcher : a nice utility allowing to find all the files in a directory satisfyig a request like:
( uml OR "design pattern" ) AND course
The same thing as GoogleSearch with "+" and "-", but with a Pascal syntax
- The DCCIL .BAT Generator : this tool generates a .BAT which can be used to compile your project with the DCCIL command line
compiler. All relevant parameters are extracted from the .BDSOPT configuration file
- The Delphi for .Net .BDSPROJ file : in this
first part, we present the content of the .BDSPROJ configuration file for Delphi 7, Delphi 8 and Delphi 2005. The file is analyzed with a small Delphi .XML parser
- Component to Code : generate the component creation and initialization code by analyzing the .DFM. Handy to avoid
installing components on the Palette when examining new libraries
- EXE DLL PE Explorer : presents and analyzes
the content of .EXE and .DLL files. The starting point for extracting resources, spying .DLL function calls or injecting additional functionalities
- the Alsacian Notation : using identifier prefixes like k_constant, t_type, g_global, l_local, p_parameter.
Presentation, rationale and benefits.
- Treeview .HTML Help Viewer : the use of a Treeview along with a WebBrowser to display .HTML files alows both
structuring and ordering of the help topics
- Cooking the Code : a source code filtering utility which removes unwanted rows, areas and comments. Complete with Unit Test.
- Mouse and Keyboard Record and Playback : record and playback all mouse and keyboard messages : all windows messages
are saved in a list (or a file) and can be replayed on the spot or later. A must for debugging VCL control creation or event logging. Includes a readable format which can be used for SendKey / SendClicks replays.
- Colibri Hiragana Quiz : a quiz to accelerate the learning of the Japanese Hiragana alphabet. The user selects a subrange
of the 46 characters, a random question is presented and the answer has to be selected among 3* 3 possible solutions. 3 versions: romaji to hiragana, hiragana to romaji, sound to hiragana. Success statistics are computed for each character.
- Delphi String Filter: a filter used for selecting pathes and file names based on a simple AST interpreter of a simple boolean string expression
- Directory Favorite List a tListBox allowing quick selection of the current tDirectoryListbox directory